Here’s a nice list of the top 5 data center construcion companies (repost from here). I would like to see reviews on these people, not just a list – anyone had experience with any of them?
Data & Technology
Holder Construction Company is the industry leader in Data Center construction. Holder has maintained the #1 ranking on ENR’s Top 10 Data Center Contractors list for the past three years. Holder’s reputation for delivering the highest level of service on mission critical data center facilities is second to none.
- Experience on over 100 data center projects in last 10 years
- Over 7 million square feet of space
- Over 3.5 million square feet of raised floor
- Over 50 new construction projects
- Majority of facilities have a fault tolerant, concurrently maintainable design
- Experience in data center construction in 21 states and 2 foreign countries
- Leader of LEED data center construction
When it comes to mission critical construction, we deliver 24/7/365.
As a joint-venture partner, we managed construction of a new, 98,000sf facility data center that More…
Having built over 21,000,000sf of mission critical facilities at all levels of density and redundancy, we are acutely aware of the quality and resilency demands that are unique to mission critical spaces. We are also attune to the specific, and differing, requirements that these demands place on operators, end-users and designers.
Not simply a mission critical builder, Structure Tone offers our mission critical customers 360◦ solutions that encompass technology, facilities, design and construction. Our dedicated mission critical construction staff is comprised of mechanical, electrical, technology, commissioning and construction professionals who have unmatched, hands-on experience developing, installing, building and commissioning complex, redundant infrastructure. In addition, many of our mission critical specialists have walked in our customers shoes as mission critical operators and/or end-users.
Project Management to Meet Your Specific Needs
Turner believes in collaboration and bringing value to every aspect of a project. Turner’s mission critical facility experience and service offerings include:
- LEED Accredited staff experienced in critical facilities projects, including construction managers, electrical and mechanical specialists and supply chain managers with extensive product, manufacturing and commissioning experience
- Customized software applications to increase communication for real-time updates and proactive issue resolution in preconstruction, construction, commissioning, and post turnover operations
Web-hosting. Colocation. Telecom. Data processing. Call Center. DPR’s proven technical expertise hyper-tracks the delivery of mission critical facilities. Every day presents new opportunities for exploring alternative techniques to improve design and construction in a 24×7 environment. DPR’s building specialists look at each project with a fresh approach to provide the right team and services for the job. Offering customers a single point of contact and up-front collaboration to shorten schedules and control costs, DPR takes the process to new heights with its program management, construction management and design/build capabilities, ensuring that facilities are ready to ramp up to full running capacity immediately upon completion and continue operating without failure.
Skanska is a world leader in data center and resilient infrastructure construction. Capitalizing on our mission critical expertise, Skanska has developed the Mission Critical Center of Excellence (“COE”). Our team of experts offers an end-to-end service from initial design through commissioning and close-out. Additionally, we also offer energy optimization services for new and existing data centers.
- Net Desgin Sarvices- Reasonable Web Site Design At Your Plan We specialise in website development work. We now have experiences and expertise in designing website that succeed by earning inquiries, which generate sales and are an asset for your business. As a design firm websites offering full-circle approach in website design and web development by the actual lawyer website design......
- Web Designing Services And Outsourcing - Why It's Cost Effective If you want to succeed at internet marketing, you have to do a good job at presenting yourself and your products to the public in the best possible light. A good website plays an important role when it comes to how your target market perceives you. This is simply due......
- Construction of the Acoustic Guitar The construction process and materials behind the acoustic guitar involves a number of crucial considerations because the quality of the sound as well as the type of sound are both at stake if the guitar is put together incorrectly or using materials of a poor caliber. While some acoustic guitars......
- Web Site Design London On The Web Inside the current financial climate, there is nothing more important than possessing a good website that generates your online business profits. An internet site has quickly become the top port of call for those in the world if they wish to either understand more information a couple of business, or......
- Blog Consultants Empty Cabin Media Review I was turned on to Empty Cabin Media by a great blogger Larry who runs Gather Little by Little.Â Larrry has, significant experience starting, growing and optimizing blogs and web-sites on the internet.Â I’m also an IT manager and prior to that was a software architect, designer and developer.Â I’m......